Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Frustrations in photos

I was planning on spending Zachary's nap uploading some Christmas photos to my laptop so that I could play with them. However, this was not to be because i can't find them on the file share. I know they are there - Cameron put them all on there for us, I just don't know where to find them.

We have been out today to mother's group, and on this walk I discovered why you carry umbrellas. Because it rains. Zachary was fine, his pram cover was in the pram, but I was not so lucky. Thankfully it was only a short shower and I made it without getting too wet.

In other news, I have bought Zachary new socks :) They are so cute - he now has wingtips, cowboy boots, pirate shoes and sandal socks. So cute! Just wait until i can buy him real shoes ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home