Monday, January 12, 2009

Oops

Zachary has been a really good sleeper lately, and last night was no exception. We had been out to dinner for Tom's birthday, and he had behaved very well, and we all arrived home about 930 last night. Once we were home we gave Zachary a bath and then it was time for food and bed.

He woke up for his 330 feed, which I'm used to now - up, feed and back to bed by 4. Then this morning Cameron got up with him like he normally does, and at about 7 he started grizzling. I told Cameron he wasn't due for food 'till at least 730 - after all he had only eaten at 540. About 715 he started telling us very clearly that he wasn't all that happy, so I got up and we had a cuddle etc.

During this time Cameron and I discussed how he had woken up during the night etc, and Cameron mentioned that he must have slept thru the 530 feed. I agreed, but 5 minutes later realised there was no 530 feed this morning. No wonder I feel so rested.

So turns out by 7 he probably was really hungry ... Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home