twitter tests my blogging resolve
I've realised lately that my twittering has eaten into my blogging time. Oh and having a baby, but that's a given I figure. So today as I watch Zachary destroy his room, I am trying to blog too.
(Ha! Just shut the bathroom door to keep ZZ out - he's not impressed!)
At the moment I am trying to find ZZ a childcare place for when I go back to work next year. This is proving to be harder than anticipated, but I remain positive. What I don't know is how I will maintain my busy social schedule. Today for example, I have been to the gym and will soon head to mothers group and then wander home via coles. Thursday mornings and Fridays I see friends. Yesterday I went to the coast just for San Churros.
Oh the dilemmas of a stay at home mum.

1 Comments:
lol - you blog? no!
good to see you posting again.
What a good dilemma you have.
Post a Comment
<< Home