Monday, February 16, 2009

Buying jeans

Buying jeans is always a difficult job. In part, it's because the cotton changes so much once it's worn and washed, so the fit in the store isn't the fit you get at home. Plus the change rooms in jeans stores are shocking.

However, my old jeans don't fit, and neither do the maternity ones I work through winter (I wonder why?!?). So new jeans were necessary. Yesterday we were out at Garden City and I spied a pair of jeans in Sussan that looked good.

Biting the bullet, and with only minimal bullying from Cameron, I tried them on. In a major surprise, we had success first round. Nice wasit height, not too long, good cut and colour. So I bought them.

Now at least I think I'm set for winter ... or perhaps boot shopping ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home