Nappy bags, we have a few ...
I realised the other day that my small obsession with handbags is leaching over into nappy bags. It started out innocently - I bought Cameron and myself a nappy bag each. My first bag was a Pouch Miss and Spencer and Rutherford combo - stylish I know. For Cameron, I bought the Petunia Pickle Bottom Scout Journey Pack.
However, I soon realised that my small Spencer and Rutherfor shoulder bag was not big enough, and upgraded to a large shoulder bag. Because the other bag wasn't a dedictated nappy bag, it still works as a handbag, so I have lost nothing. Technically though, we now had 3 nappy bags.
Then we got given an Ororton nappy bag. It's lovely and black, but hurts my shoulders. I think if we were to strap the bag to the pram, it would be perfect, but we don't spoil the lines of the Xplory like that. (Four nappy bags)
(In looking for a photo of the Oroton bag, I have now found another bag I like ... ok, I am officially obsessed).
Then last week we were at David Jones and they had the matching Stokke bag for the Xplory, in orange no less! What choice did we have? Clearly it had to be purchased and it is fantastic. It means that I can go out with a handbag, not a nappy bag, when I take the pram. Love it.
However, that does bring our total nappy bags to 5. I think I will be having a huge sell off on ebay at some point ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home