Last week I tried doing meal plans for us, in part to control my budget and in part to give us some certainty as to what we were eating.
Normally I fail halfway through an effort like this, but last week made it the whole way. And it was good knowing what we were eating and when. So this week I've done it again.
In addition to planning meals, I also used cookbook I've never cooked from before. This means that we have had different past sauces, different meat dishes and different frittata. So far, nothing absolutely amazing but all good stuff.
We will see how we go for the rest of the week ... which is surprisingly full. I am teaching tomorrow night, and we are going to Tim Minchin on Wednesday night. Then Thurs is Cam's family, Fri maybe friends ... you get the picture. Then Scrapbook city on Sat ... I really need to slow down. But why start now?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home