Sunday, November 12, 2006

A general update ...

It's been a while since I've visited blogger. As much as I would like to announce something exciting, I'm forced to admit that really, I haven't done much apart from work.

This weekend has been nice though - On Friday, the project that I have been working on was given the go ahead so the week of excessive pre-9am starts was worthwhile. Cameron and I went to Isis for dinner with Cat and Faye on Friday too - lovely food, excellent wine and generally great company.

On Saturday we slept in (hooray!!) before heading out to do some really boring stuff like get hardware. Cameron had a rehearsal in the afternoon and then we dropped around to see Lel and her brood of boys and Imogen. Unfortunately, Fionn was sick so, but Conner lapped up the attention. Imogen was cranky too, but I generally am too when I wake up from afternoon naps.

Sat night we resisted the urge to watch the Roar lose again and went for a quick drive up Mount Cootha, before heading home to demolise popcorn and watch Over the Hedge. I also became addicted to Super Mario on the DS and am currently working my way through the different worlds.

Sunday saw a more sensible waking time, as Cameron had choir and I wanted to go to the gym. Afterwards I sorted the house out before several x-boxes and boys invaded to play games all day. I went to ikea with mum, bought a rug and some other ikea stuff, and generally hung out at home with mum and dad until it was time to pick cameron up from Cathedral.

Tonight we've done, again, really boring house stuff. Hung out washing, folder clothes, cleaned the kitchen. However, I did finish the first Mario world so not all is lost!!

This week is shaping up to be ok - nothing big on at work, and hopefully I will catch up on all the stuff I've delayed since last week. We'll see ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home