Trivia
Last week, without Cameron and I, my family came second at trivia. Last night we came 8th (but equal 5th really, because of the way ties are resolved). You would think that with more ppl we would do better, but obviously we are hinderances not helps.
Today is of course the day we can all put up our Christmas trees. I have 2 at the moment, but I think I will be getting another one ... I'm considering a white, branchy one but we will see how much I want to part with money for another tree that spends 11 months in the cupboard.
Oh, and I need to buy advent stuff today ...

1 Comments:
Its the questions not the people! The negative effect of increased peer pressure is balanced by the positive effect of the increased pool of knowedge. After that its random (well up to Harry anyway)
Post a Comment
<< Home