It keeps raining on me
Today in Brisbane it rained. More specifically, it rained when I was outside. Like in the last 100m before getting to my building this morning, as I crossed the Charlotte St on the way back from lunch, and walking home from my PT session at the gym. Very annoying.
Today was also stupidly busy. Organised a big meeting for someone else, had a few other meetings and also made some work for myself. Plus a long lunch thru restaurant error, when they lost our order.
My shoes broke today. Normally this wouldn't upset me, but they were on their first outing. So now that's another thing to take back ...
And now at home after PT, which was earlier than planned thanks to cancellations but no less exhausting. Now I just have to decide what to eat for dinner and then I can collapse into bed ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home