Sunday, August 31, 2008

One week, 7 posts

This week while Cameron is away I am going to try and post everyday. Given that I last blogged over a month ago, this may be optimistic - but I will try. 

So, today I took Cameron to the airport and said goodbye as he wings his way to San Francisco. Then I headed out to DFO for some shopping with Lel and Ange. As usual, I bought shoes - although this time, I had to buy fat feet shoes, because my feet have decided that they are really water storage devices. At least now I have shoes I can wear to work. 

As I drove home, I realised that Cameron will be getting in on the Sunday of the bridge to Brisbane event. This will make getting him from the airport a little difficult, but I will manage. 

This afternoon I came home and had a fantastic nap (with elevated feet; some water drained) followed by a quick house clean. There's nothing better than messing up a clean house on your own. Because when it's time to clean up again, it's only your mess. No coathanger issues. No Cameron clothes issues. Of course you also have to do all the work yourself; but I think that's a fair trade. 

Anyway, 2 more weeks of work to go. This week is filled with a number of lunches, which should be nice. Hopefully my feet will allow me to walk and get the food that I want ... otherwise I will be really, really annoyed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home