Monday, November 24, 2008

Reflecting on my blog name

Tonight I thought I would reflect on the name of my blog - namely where I am regarding shoes, shopping and soccer.

First, shoes. I think my feet have changed size. My favourite orange shoes don't fit. I am yet to try the Hispanitas. I don't want to be depressed. I will be waiting until the sales though to go shopping. Bring on the Peter Shepard sale!

Shopping. See above. And add - it's difficult at the moment. finding clothes that fit and I can feed Zachary in is a little difficult. Hopefully this will get easier as my shape returns more to it's pre-pregnancy size.

Soccer. I didn't play this year, and honestly, I enjoyed the year off. However, I will be going back next year. I am petrified about the running aspect - I haven't run since February. And given my stubborn nature, it will be hard not to expect that I will be as fit as I was. And if Luc insists on fitness training ... I may collapse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Long dark hair, blue eyes said...

welcome back to blogland Ness.

Sorry we can't come to see you guys tonight. I think it is better if you don't have to know what looking after a month old with a cold is like.

5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home