Friday, February 15, 2008

In a change of events ...

Tonight it's me that's at the airport, waiting for a flight. Instead of Cameron coming home, I am going to Sydney to see him.

I have to say that I had a great air train experience getting here. I left work just after four, walked to central and got the 432 pm train to the domestic airport. There were actually people on the train - don't die of shock - and we were here perfectly in the predicted 22 minutes.

I then had a smooth check-in - only a small wait to check bags - and then managed to be the first person through the newly opened security screening point.

I was at my gate just over an hour after leaving work. Amazing!

I'm now waiting to board. We are on time, although with 10 minutes before the first nominated boarding time we still don't have a plane yet. I'm confident though.

In book news, I am reading critical mass by philip ball at the moment. It's slow going, although an interesting read. I think that there is too much detail - I am skipping paragraphs and there is no impact on continuity. Bad editing but still it's ok.

Alright - time to do a few other things then hopefully the plane will arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home