Maternity Leave - the first week
This has been my first week officially off work. I will say that so far, it's been ok, if a little boring. Daytime TV, even with Fox, is hit and miss. And although I got lots of washing done, it's probably not convenient enough for me to want to do this all the time without good reason.
I have reinstated my google reader, and done lots of web surfing though.
Next week will be a bit harder I imagine - Cameron is away Tues/Wed - so expect lots of emails from me!!

2 Comments:
Poor Ness. Who knew that having a baby would take such a long time?
I have some suggestions for filling in time.
1. Blog of the day.
this one was good - http://clevergirlgoesblog.blogspot.com/
2. Blogging your every waking thought
3. Facebook - update every part of your profile in minute detail and find every person you have ever met and add them as friends.
4. My uni work - the offer is still open if you would like to do some assignments for me - how hard can law be anyway? - you have a doctorate for goodness sake.
5. Music - perhaps you could take up an instrument?
6. The day spa next door - I don't think this suggestion needs explaining.
Based on the last blog post, I suggest you begin designing the long awaited div 2 fashion range while you are at home. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home