Monday Summary
Day 2 of my week of blogging, and I am already considering giving up. I don't know how some people manage to blog all the time. Cameron did manage to call me this afternoon, which was lovely. It looks like it was a great day in San Fran today - I hope his labor day will be as good.
Tonight was a good bus night. I had to go to coles but did manage to get a bus straight home. My new fat feet shoes worked well - of course I probably didn't help things by shopping at lunch time. But it was such a nice day ...
Tonight has been really quiet. Watched some TV and eaten, and will go to bed early. So boring, but I'm even worse without sleep now then before I was pregnant. Hopefully this will get me through the rest of the week ...

2 Comments:
Why don't you try the lazy blogger method that I've evolved to, twitter.com. ;) Nice to see you back though!
One way to blog all the time is to do a number of posts at one time when you are feeling creative.
Then time them to come out over the next few days when that creative feeling may not be there.
On my main blog I have over 100 posts in various stages of composition. Some will never see the light of day. If I run out of
ideas I always dip into these. Every so often I add to the bank of ideas.
That is my suggestion for today :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home