Saturday, but written on Sunday...
I was a little lazy last night and didn't blog. In reality, I did have very little to say but I think that's a technical disqualification from the week of blogging achievement.
Yesterday I did finish watching season 4 of coupling, a UK sitcom similar to Friends but funnier, and with no fear of discussing sex. It was good although my all time favourite episdoe is still the closing of season 3.
Today I am waiting for Cameron to make it to brisbane. His flight from San Fran was slightly late, and that meant that his got moved from an 8am flight to an 11am one. Why an hour delay turned into a flight 3 hours later when there were flights at 9 and 10 only Qantas knows.
Anyway, it will be good to see him again - in an hour or so I will head out to the airport and rescue him from travel for 3 or 4 days. At least all the delays in the Qantas queue meant he could find a full change of clothes while he was waiting ... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home