Thursday
When Cameron travels, Wednesday is generally fight night. There's something about him being away for a few days that invariably leads to a fight mid-week. We both know it's happening, but are usually powerless to stop it.
Tonight we had our Wednesday night fight, as Cameron didn't call me at the usual time. Or email me. Or instant message me. As I told him when he did call, I understand why - but I don't have to be happy about it. The upshot was essentially that I bought him a new phone card and he will make sure to call me, even if it's just to say he can't talk for long because he's busy. High maintenance - yes - but at the moment, I feel justified.
In other news, Paris is rolling like there's no tomorrow tonight. I don't know what he/she is doing, but it's certainly not staying still.
In other news, some of my team from work went to the Sebel Citigate for their Chocolate Buffet. It was great, but I did have to go savory mid-afternoon to help with the glycemic shock.
Tomorrow hopefully will be nice and easy - I have nothing big on at work, and just have to do some father's day shopping.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home