Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Tuesday

Tonight I've hit the wall of being home alone. I'm out of food, bored with TV and computer games and not sure what I will do tomorrow night. I'm sure I will think of something - it's just that from tonight's perspective, the week is looking very long. Plus work has been quite hectic and is showing no sign of slowing down. 

In other news, my cankles are not getting any worse, even if they aren't entirely getting better. 

Cameron looks like he had a great day exploring San Fran. I am jealous that he is there and I am not - but can't be helped really. Given how uncomfortable I get sitting on the couch for too long, I doubt that a plane seat would be a good idea. 

In exciting news I am considering plugging in Ben's old alarm clock so that I don't have to rely on my phone for an alarm. Radical I know. 

Ok, that's me for the night. I am tired and it's only because I said I would try and blog everyday that I have managed this post at all. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you couldn't come with me! I hope you find something to do tonight!

12:06 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those cankles will get you every time.

8:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home