It wasn't me, it was the baby
Tonight I broke my first glass in 8 and a 1/2 months. This is a good record for me, and comes just days after saying that I think we need a new set of drinking glasses. However, it wasn't thru culmsiness; it was the baby. How was I to know that the baby would grow to a size to knock glasses off the bench?
Possibly the funniest bit of the process was Cameron coming to rescue me - and realising that the standard Vanessa evacuation (over the shoulder fireman style) was not going to work.
This occured in the middle of the Spiderwick Chronicals, which is a PG movie. This is important to note, because the beginning terrified me. This is after Cameron had to turn off Dr Who because it was too scary. Where does it say anywhere that pregnancy will make you a 'fraidy cat? Because it has!

1 Comments:
A likely story...the baby...ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home